Suggestion on coping with the challenges in health informatics includes:
1. Missing data: we should imply the solution in these three steps involve
1.1 Collection: The necessary information should be set as compulsory in the electronic medical record.
1.2 Consolidation: Algorithm to check required variables should be set up.
1.3 Analysis: Several analysis techniques could be applied such as imputation, mixed-effects regression model, generalized estimating equations, or inference.
2. Selection Bias: The training, monitor and evaluation should be implemented to reduce the difference between health care. Big data analytic technique included propensity score analysis, instrumental variable analysis and Mendelian randomization could address this systematic error.
3. Data analysis and training: Besides training, the health sector should give the job position and proper incentives to recruit the data analyst or data scientist.
4. Interpretation and translational applicability of results: Promoting the big data study includes different techniques and dataset could reassure the result.
5. Privacy and ethical issue: Rule and regulation should be address firmly to all health sector in order to make e-health safe and private.