TMHG 517 Statistical methods in spatial epidemiology
Spatial epidemiology, sampling and analysis; Cluster analysis; Surface analysis; Spatial autocorrelation and regression
Graduate in Bachelor degree in Health sciences, computer sciences, and ICT
LO: Learning Outcome
- LO1: Describe concepts of spatial epidemiology
- LO2: Select appropriate statistical methods for spatial analysis
- LO3: Demonstrate analytical techniques for spatial analysis
- LO4: Interpret results and outcomes from spatial analysis
- Lectures 26
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 30 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 15
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Week 1 : Why Spatial Epidemiology?
Week 2 : Why modeling?
- Weekly Activities
- Introduction to Modelling in Epidemiology: Activities
- Introduction to Modelling in Epidemiology: Assignments
- Introduction to Linear Regression Modelling: Activities
- Introduction to Linear Regression Modelling : Assignments
- Class Project week 2 : Writing An Introduction
- Week 2 Forums
- Course Evaluation
Week 3: How to analyze spatial patterns in disease?
Week 4: Where are adverse risks?
Week 5: Ecological fallacy and Long-term project submission!