I do agree with the information provided by this article. The information are mostly covered the issue of health big data I thought which is should be.
In my opinion, missing data is the popular issue that is found in daily work. This might come from the standardization of the record form or even from the recorders themselves. Here are some more ideas to deal with the missing data issue in our daily tasks:
– Standardized record forms by using the same record form. This way, the data information will be recorded the same way by everyone, and it lowers the chance of forgetting things.
– Continuous training and education by keep giving training sessions to the people who record data so they understand how important it is to put in the right information.
– User Acceptance Testing (UAT) by testing the recording tools often to make sure they work well for the people using them and ask them for the feedback and regularly improve the recording tools
– Quality assurance checks by Have a strong process to check the quality of recorded data.
– Clear guidelines and procedures by makin clear rules on how to record data.