1) Many factors influence burnout syndrome in the workplace when it comes to jobs related to document records. Factors affecting burnout in the workplace may different between people, but I resume three critical aspects based on my point of view:
– Workload and staffing: this is an immediate cause as the workload must be in line with staffing support. Burnout appears when the workload is high but the staff number is inadequate.
– Lack of support, in terms of computerized infrastructure: when the supply of available IT facilities does not match our demands while we have to carry out tasks routinely, it can affect the mood of workers which leads to burnout.
– Perfectionism: some employees have this character, so they always ensure the process and results run as well as possible. Dissatisfaction may arise when processes or results, or both aspects are less than what they expect.
2) The organization should ensure that the workload should be balanced with an adequate number of employees. To address the infrastructure issue, good planning and budgeting are important to support the run of work among employees. Encouraging support from colleagues, supervisors, and organizations to work as a team is needed to embrace all people to focus on progress, not perfection.