TMHG534 Data mining and machine learning
Modern methods used to analyze data into useful decision making information. Various techniques for data exploration and data manipulation. Data characteristics in terms of their patterns, correlation, and constraints. Practices on data cleaning, establishing predictive models, association rules, decision tree analysis and cluster analysis. Using of healthcare data sources via data mining to improve operations and decisions in healthcare services.
Graduate in Bachelor degree in Health sciences, computer sciences, and ICT.
LO: Learning Outcome
- LO1: Describe the overall data mining process
- LO2: Discuss major theories, practices, and techniques associated with the data mining process
- LO3: Apply appropriate data mining techniques
- LO4: Interpret results obtained from data mining techniques applied
- LO5: Evaluate models using data mining techniques
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 45 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes