The purpose of this dashboard is designed to provide stakeholders with insights for planning and preventing the spread of malaria. However, this dashboard may not be suitable for the general public as it contains a large number of adjustable parameters that may be difficult to comprehend.
This dashboard presents the main information:
1. Total number of Malaria infections in Thailand
2. Line graph showing the number of infections per month
3. Bar graph displaying the number of infections by age group
4. Map showing the infection levels by province
5. Map showing the infection levels by district
6. Table displaying the number of infections by province.
Certainly, this dashboard is an interactive dashboard with functions that allow you to adjust various parameters to view detailed information. The following are the available actions:
1. Select the year for displaying the results.
2. Choose the occupation of the interested infected individuals.
3. Select the gender of the interested infected individuals.
4. Choose the age range of the interested infected individuals.
5. Select the province of interest.
6. Reset filter button.
7. the download report button.
I would be glad to receive your suggestions. Please feel free to comment on this dashboard.