This infographic is a report of Covid-19 situation around the world on May 25, 2020. Sorry that it is in Thai.
I choose this infographic because it has many points which can be improved.
What I like:
– The line plot is easy to understand the trend of Covid-19 infected people.
– Use of national flags can help readers understand without reading the country name; however, ones must know what countries belong to those flags.
– They order the countries from those with higher number of Covid-19 infected people first.
What I do not like:
– The report of disease burden should be adjusted with total population.
– The number on Y-axis should be separated by , (comma).
– There are too many lines. We can choose to show only reference countries e.g., the USA, the UK, Japan, China, Singapore
– The top 10 countries with highest infection and mortality should be shown in bar chart which can be easier understood, and can compare among countries.