TMHG517 Statistical methods in spatial epidemiology
Spatial epidemiology, sampling and analysis; Cluster analysis; Surface analysis; Spatial autocorrelation and regression
Graduate in Bachelor degree in Health sciences, computer sciences, and ICT
LO: Learning Outcome
- LO1: Describe concepts of spatial epidemiology
- LO2: Select appropriate statistical methods for spatial analysis
- LO3: Demonstrate analytical techniques for spatial analysis
- LO4: Interpret results and outcomes from spatial analysis
- Lectures 30
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 8
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Week 1 : Why Spatial Epidemiology?
Week 1: Why spatial epidemiology?
- Weekly Activities
- Introduction to Spatial Epidemiology
- Addition Reading : Introduction to Spatial Epidemiology
- Discussion board : Introduction to Spatial Epidemiology
- Introduction to Regression Modeling in Epidemiology
- Discussion board : Introduction to Regression Modeling in Epidemiology
- Weekly Assignments : Introduction to Regression Modeling in Epidemiology (Individual short assay)
- Long-term Project Week 1
Week 2: How to analyze spatial patterns in disease?
Week 3: Where are adverse risks?
Week 4: Ecological fallacy and Long-term project submission!