How to Apply
Further details, plus application forms and guidelines, are avaliable on our website.
Scholarships supported by the Rockefeller Foundation, are available. The Scholar ship includes tuition fees, monthly living expenses and round-trip airfare.
1. Hold an M.D., D.D.S., D.V.M., B. Pharmacy, B.N.S., or B.Sc. in biomedical science, public health, computer science, or information and communication technology – with a GPA of at least 2.00.
2. Have proficiency in English.
International Student: 4,000 USD;
Thai Students: 60,400 Baht
This interdisciplinary program trains graduates to apply information technology for the special needs of healthcare and public health. Biomedical informatics is concerned with issues right across the health spectrum, from the personal to the global, ranging from medical records for individual patients, to sharing data about disease outbreaks among governmment and interational health organizations.
Graduates from this program will be able to:
- Apply skills and demonstrate knowledge of information systems in healthcare practices;
- Create and imple ment strategy, and provide direction for public health informatics.
- Uses informatics to integrate clinical health, environmental risk, and population health;
- Ensure IT operations are managed effectively to support public health programs;
- Take responsibility, and demonstrate qualities of integrity and self-sacrifice, for the welfare of the community.