Your CRF is very detail and information rich and I like it but here are a few points you can use to improve upon it.
1) Eligible Criteria – I also was thinking about displaying full Eligible Criteria in my CRF but in order to reduce redundancy, some of the variable can be reduced. e.g. Aged between 18 and 60 years old on the day of screening could be calculated by the researcher from the DOB field after the fact. So I would advise to remove some of the Eligible Criteria which can be collected from other variables.
2) I got inputs from Arjans that we should use DD-MM-YYYY format for all the dates so Year of Birth could be DOB in that format
3) I like that you don’t include open ended variables that much, it would be helpful in the data analysis phase.
4) Arjans also guide me that For blinded study, vaccine type variable should not be included in the CRF. So let me provide the same comment here.
5) Maybe we think differently, but I put the vital sign variables in the Screen Form, which is inline with my first point, some of the data from the vital sign variables to answer the Eligible Criteria and reduce redundancy.
Overall, you’ve done a great work and please keep it up.